Decorative Carver of the Year
Click here to see the current standings, as well as past years' results
About the Novice and Intermediate Decorative Carver of the Year
- Novice and Intermediate Decorative Carver of the Year contests include all IWCA decorative divisions including fish.
- Awards will be given for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place carvers with the highest cumulative points for entries in IWCA-sanctioned shows.
- The highest number of points an entry wins in each how will be recorded.
- Points will be awarded as follows:
Best of Show 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (40, 35, 30 points)
Category 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (20, 15, 10 points).
* Note: The changes were made to give the awards in a uniform fashion since most shows do not judge decoratives in species.
- Carver must be a paid IWCA member at the time of entry to be awarded points.
- The IWCA decorative rules will apply when judging.
- The official show results from each IWCA show will be used to compile the points awarded.