The IWCA is proud to announce a complete line-up of IWCA Championship events for 2017, as well as a new division; IWCA Working Shorebird Division, and a new Affiliate Member Show; Wisconsin Waterfowl Association’s Decoy Carving Competition and Exhibition holding thier fist competition in Stevens Point, WI in September.
There were also changes made to the rules, so it will be important for all competitors, and judges to thoroughly read the rules to insure there are no last minute surprises.
In 2017 the IWCA will offer these events at various IWCA Affiliate Member Shows:
- IWCA Style Decoy Championship - June - Harkers Island, NC
- IWCA Style Shorebird Championship - March - Strongsville, OH
- IWCA Working Decoy Championship - September - Vancouver, WA
- IWCA Canvas Decoy Championship - December - Harkers Island, NC
- IWCA Young Guns Championship - December - Harkers Island, NC
- IWCA Decorative Carver of the Year (Intermediate & Novice)
For those who do not want to wait for their copy of the 2017 Rules Booklet, you may download the complete rules booklet and show brochure listing all of the IWCA event dates and locations, as well as the new version of the rules for 2017.
We look forward to seeing you in 2017!